A New Website Designed for rePHRASE SOUTH WEST
We are extremely pleased to have been asked to design a brand new website for rePHRASE (SouthWest) who are based in Exeter. They offer bespoke Relationships and Sex Education delivered by a qualified Educator, supporting schools, organisations, youth groups, parents and 1:1s.
The website has been designed using our Lite package and has a very modern professional design making sure that the branding styles and colours have been utilised throughout. The site has used some great images, simple navigation and clear call to actions through out. You can view the new website here: www.rephrasesw.co.uk
If you would like to discuss getting a new website designed then please contact us
rePHRASE SOUTH WEST
Do you work with young people and:
• REALLY don't want to say ‘those’ words?
• need support in complying with statutory Relationships and Sex Education legislation?
• or simply want to provide interactive, memorable Relationships and Sex Education for the young people in your life?
Well, rePHRASE(SouthWest) is here to help…
There are different kinds of poverty in society including ‘relational poverty’. Young people are often over-entertained, yet underwhelmed; over-indulged, yet unfulfilled (always looking for the next best thing, but never fully satisfied). Investing in young people and equipping them with the knowledge, attitudes and skills that will empower them to develop safe, healthy, respectful relationships, is key.
• offers bespoke Relationships and Sex Education delivered by a qualified Educator,
• seeks to enrich learning experiences through relevant, interactive teaching methods that deepen learning, increase retention, and improve confidence.
Empowering young people to become critical thinkers and develop positive healthy relationships and behaviours…means going beyond simply teaching about risks, reproduction, and disease. rePHRASE's interactive sessions give young people the confidence to be respectful and safe when it comes to their approach to relationships and sex... now, and for the rest of their lives.
It's time to change the conversation… it’s time to rePHRASE.
Tagged as: Relationships, rephrase, Sex Education
Share this post: